Once again it has been awhile but I am back and ready to mark one thing off of my list.
Thanks to my new love Pinterest I found a recipe for White Chicken Enchiladas.
Here is the recipe if anyone wants to try them! (It’s from the blog Joyful Momma’s Kitchen)
Chicken enchiladas with green chili sour cream sauce
10 soft taco shells
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 pan
2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil; you don’t want curdled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
I am still working on other parts of the list, I have still not found an “adult” wine I like and I still have not baked and eaten a whole cake yet, but I’m working on it!
Well I hope you enjoy the recipe and let me know if you try it!