So I thought I would make a list of 10 reasons why it sucks to be in your 20’s. Now, I’m not saying that everything about your 20’s sucks, but come on, there are somethings that really do suck about being 22, 25, 27 or whatever year you are in. If you are somewhere between 20 and 29 years of age, there are for sure things that suck about it, don’t lie. So here is my list of 10 reasons why it sucks to be in your 20’s:
1) Dating, if you didn’t meet that special person in high school or college, then you know what I’m talking about.
2) Snow does not mean a snow day.
3) Work, the reason you don’t get a snow day and also that thing you feel like you’re doing all the time and that is coming between you and sleep.
4) You have to be cool. I don’t care who you are, there is this unspoken pressure that once you turn 20 you must be cool for the next 10 years. Because once you turn 30 there is no way you can be cool. I blame hipsters and the Kardashians for this.
5) Car problems. Your cars transmission could care less about the number in your bank account, it’s going to break when it wants to, just hope you’re 30 when it does.
6) You still get acne. I thought this went away once I turned 20, I was wrong.
7) Debt, do I need to say more?
8 ) You are still treated like a child. For some reason every person older than you in your family will not see you as an adult until you are 30. Even if you are living on your own, they just won’t, deal with it.
9) You can’t drink or party like you used to. So stop taping those 40’s to your hands and trying to be Edward 40-Hands.
10 ) The years go by faster, no really they do. I mean wasn’t it just January 1st? Now Christmas tress are up? What the fuck!?!
And there you have it folks.