In 63 days I will be turning 25. That means that I only have 3 more months of being 24 and I feel like I have so much to accomplish in those 3 months to make up for the past 9 months that I have done nothing in. Therefore I have made a list of a few things I would like to do before turning the big 25.
1. Find out what kind of “adult” wine I actually like. (my sweet red is just not “adult” enough)
2. Accept the way I look.
3. Get blackout drunk one last time.
4. Learn to cook 2 new dishes.
5. Improve and strengthen important relationships.
6. Not get pregnant.
7. Bake a cake and then eat the whole cake.
8. Make a snow angel.
9. Make my zombie apocalypse survival plan.
10. Blog more.
I think that will do for now. I hope to blog about any that I do that I feel are blog worthy (already working on #10).
Please feel free to suggest any thing to add to my list or help me start building my list of things to do once I turn 25!